The PCLive community is large and diverse, comprised of current Volunteers and agency staff. Users are expected to treat each other and the PCLive staff with respect. Please remember that you are fully responsible for the content of your comments. Comments should be limited to those related to the specific blog post, discussion board topic, or resource item. This site is not the place to express opinions or beliefs not directly related to the particular blog post, discussion board topic, or resource item.
We reserve the right to delete comments that include any of the following: violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments; threats or defamatory statements against any person or organization; solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or non-governmental entities, services or goods; comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity; excessive off-topic posts by a single user; repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users; or any other content that Peace Corps may deem inappropriate. The site is not open to comments or posts promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office, advocating for partisan political actions or engaging in any lobbying activity.
This policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time.
Use of Personal Materials
The Peace Corps may request the use of personal materials from users on PCLive. Any materials submitted by a user will require a signed Material Submission Authorization and Agreement.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS
PCLive actively promotes interaction, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing among its users. Users are responsible for providing accurate information about themselves in their profiles, posts, and comments. However, PCLive does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of any user-generated content. Furthermore, PCLive does not approve, authorize, or endorse any of the information contained herein other than official Peace Corps information.
As a user, you agree:
- You will not send or post commercial communications or spam.
- You will not harass or intimidate other users.
- You will not post hateful, threatening, violent, pornographic, graphic, gratuitous, or obscene material.
- You will not upload viruses or malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information for any account except your own.
- You will not post anyone else's personal information on this site.
- You will not add content to this site that violates intellectual property rights, including copyrights or trademarks.
- You will not do anything unlawful on this site.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violation of these community guidelines.
When registering for an account or establishing a profile, you agree:
- You will create a personal account with your real name.
- You will keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not provide false or misleading personal information.
- You will not create an account for others without their permission.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You will not use this site if you are prohibited from doing so by any applicable laws.
- You will not disclose your password to others, let anyone else log in with your account, or otherwise jeopardize your account's security.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone else under any circumstance.
Violation of Terms
We reserve the right to delete accounts, profiles, and content that violate these community guidelines. We will not notify you prior to deleting this information.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use of PCLive.