This practical workbook provides an understanding of the concept of systematization; as well as guidelines for planning the systematization process, and for conducting follow-up and evaluation activities to improve project processes and results. It also includes useful tools for implementing the systematization process. The workbook contents are:
- Section 1: What is systematization?
- Section 2: Objectives of systematization
- Section 3: Planning of systematization
- Section 4: What to systematize: areas of analysis
- Section 5: Sharing lessons learned
- Section 6: Toolbox